We have won many awards over the years....
Come in and meet the our celebrity chef as seen on BBC1 on the John Bishop show.
Recent achievements and awards include:
– Top 100 Indian Restaurants Award 2009, by Asian Woman magazine
– Winner Shropshire Council Curry Chef of the Year 2010 and 2012 and finalist in 2011 and highly commended in 2015.
Cafe Saffron is the only Indian in Shropshire to make the finals 3 times.
– Spice Times magazine’s best West Midlands restaurant 2010
– Curry Life Magazine’s Curry Chef of the Year 2010/2011/2012/2104/2015/2016
– Curry Life Magazine’s only Shropshire chef to represent GB in Slovenia 2013 as part of the magnificent 7 UK chefs. Check the Foreign Office website for details.
– We have won national curry chef of the year by curry life magazine 2014 at a glitzy ceromony in London where Michellin star cher chef Dominic Chapman, MP’s and celebritys voted for us.
Azad was in Slovenia recently, accompanying HM British Ambassador Andrew Page, representing Great Britain in the Taste of Britain Festival. This was a unique opprtunity to showcase the skill and flair with which we produce food. Azad was the only chef from Shropshire to be invited.